Skip to content
- 1.1. NUTRICOM Consultancy is a natural person who renders advice services in the relation to the ‘client’.
- 1.2. The ‘client’ is the natural person or legal entity with whom the assignment agreement was signed by the consultant.
- 1.3. The ‘contract’ is an agreement between the client and NUTRICOM Consultancy which the nature, scope and intended outcome of the work describes.
- 2.1. Integrity is a core value for NUTRICOM Consultancy and it is held to act with integrity by complying with written and unwritten norms and values.
- 2.2. Nutricom Consultancy ensures a relational independence, both tangible and intangible. Openness and transparency are necessary to clarify the relational independence.
3. Expertise and equality of service
- 3.1. NUTRICOM Consultancy will use its expertise and working capacity as good and effective as possible for the execution of the contract.
- 3.2. NUTRICOM Consultancy accepts a contract only on basis of available expertise and capacity.
- 3.3. NUTRICOM Consultancy will take care that client’s opinion is justified by the advice and findings.
- 3.4. NUTRICOM Consultancy guarantees that missing expertise and capacity will be externally hired only after consultation with the client.
4. Assignment acceptance and implementation
- 4.1. NUTRICOM Consultancy will carry out the agreed activities with integrity and in the interests of the client.
- 4.2. Before accepting an assignment, the client will inform NUTRICOM Consultancy about its expectations, context and mandate of the client.
- 4.3. NUTRICOM Consultancy is committed to the best ability in achieving the desired outcome.
- 4.4. NUTRICOM Consultancy, will inform each client periodically on the progress in the execution of the contract.
- 4.5. If, due to external circumstances modification of the agreement is needed, NUTRICOM Consultancy will immediately inform the client.
- 4.6. After finishing a contract Nutricom Consultancy will request client for a written or oral evaluation of its performance.
- 4.7. NUTRICOM Consultancy will not accept a contract, involving an independent and impartial advice contrary to previous commitments.
- 4.8. NUTRICOM Consultancy is reluctant in its judgment of people.
5. Care, confidentiality and intellectual property
- 5.1. NUTRICOM Consultancy maintains secrecy regarding information and knowledge given to NUTRICOM Consultancy under the contract.
- 5.2. In general, information of a confidential nature will only be used in the client’s interest or if law and regulatory obligations require to do so.
- 5.3. The information NUTRICOM Consultancy receives from the client, is confidential and can only be announced after express consent of the contracting party.
- 5.4. Results in any form and based on data from the client, are the property of the client.
- 5.5. Results based solely on prior own knowledge and research that was conducted independently of the client, remain the property of NUTRICOM Consultancy.
- 6.1. The remuneration will be market conform.
- 6.2. The fee consists of labour (hours times rate) and (reasonable and agreed) costs.
7. Participation in NCC
- 7.1. In case NUTRCOM Consultancy is participating in one of the NCC projects the conditions of the NCC will be applied for that project.