NUTRICOM Consultancy is co-creator of the Nutrition Consultants Cooperative (NCC) in which nine independently established nutrition experts are working together to serve scientific and social aspects of nutrition and food.
The partners have a wide array of expertise in the scientific, clinical, regulatory, communicative and business aspects of nutrition. NCC is equipped to take on larger and multidisciplinary projects.
Synergy in the Nutrition Consultants Cooperative leads to new possibilities: ‘smart and responsible solutions for your nutritional challenges’
The Nine Partners of the Nutrition Consultants Cooperative
Dr. Ir. Michiel Löwik, Dr. Sandra Einerhand, Dr. Ir. Loek Pijls, Dr. Ir. Machteld van Lieshout, Ir. Thomas Plakké, Dr. Theo Ockhuizen, Dr. Ir. Jan de Vries, Dr. Henk Hendriks, Dr. Hans Zevenbergen.
Features of the Nutrition Consultants Cooperative
Multi-disciplinary and convenient
- NCC will be your portal for all your nutritional challenges
- NCC members have a broad range of expertise
- The team covers the whole innovation process
- NCC partners have an extensive science network in the EU and worldwide
- NCC consultants have a long-standing history in multi-stakeholder research projects
- NCC scientists have been involved in cross country (EU) projects
Cost-effective and flexible
- Competitive pricing due to absence of overhead cost and bench fees
- NCC members are flexible in our way of working
What do we do?
- Look at trends, markets, clients
- Differentiate trends from hypes and facts from opinions
- Keep an eye on latest scientific developments
- Follow national and EU regulations and legislation
- Address challenges
- Deliver effective advice and guidance
Specific advice and support
- Expert opinion and presentations
- Research proposals and multi-disciplinary studies
- Product development and reformulation of recipes
- Responsible food concepts, but delicious!
- Effective marketing and communication plans
- Sales support
Research and Presentations
- Literature studies and smaller research projects (when needed in collaboration with others)
- Expert opinions about nutritional issues
- Presentations on international conferences
- Execution and guidance of trials ‘start to finish’, including coordination of laboratory work by certified CRO’s
- Set up and/or review of study design for example assessment of group size, randomisation
- Submission of request for approval of Medical Ethical Commission
- Statistical analysis for example for claims approval submission
- Strategy development for introduction and marketing of products with a health or nutrition claim
- R & D projects and (re)formulation of recipes and products
- Development of innovative responsible food concepts
Claims and Campaigns
- Insight in regulations around food and health claims (like EFSA art. 13 and 14 claims)
- Development and guidance of PR and promotional campaigns.
- In 2017 the first assignment was realized.
- In January 2018 projects on a Novel Food Product and on Nutritional Education were started.